SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  FREESTYLE  »  lets see your FREESTYLE setups & decks.
Page 18 of 20    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

lets see your FREESTYLE setups & decks.

JohanG
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:36 am Reply with quote

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:40 am Reply with quote

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:39 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Some very nice decks Johan!!!
Even a YOYO Schulz deck......
willymaze20five
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quote

http://willymaze20five.webs.com/
badtaste
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Hey, new to the boards here (no pun intended). What are the wheels on that kevin harris? Are those re-issue Powell Rat bones? As well, on that mullen, are those Powell freestyles? I'm asking because I'm really trying to get the right wheels on my kevin harris. I have indy 101's (109's) and I really need some offset wheels that will go with it. I've been searching everywhere for some Powell Street Bones but the ones I find are in UK with pricey shipping and OSS seems to be a little sketchy, especially hearing about how some of the customers who paid never received their items (which I'm not trying to slander OSS at all, just really unsure about them). I don't know if OJIII's will be a good fit or not, if they're going to be to clunky or not. I'm trying to get my axle of my indy 101's to be flush with the wheel so I don't scrape it as much and can transition to my rail stands with out busting my shit all the time.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated, my birthday is on the 25th and I would shit my pants if I could get some good ass wheels for my kevin harris.
tricktips
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:56 pm Reply with quote
go to decomposedsk8.com

They have all the good wheels for what you need.

I am partial to the Seismic Focus wheels -- they are excellent. I also like the Terry Synnott and Keith Renna wheels. Excellent wheels with good coverage of the axle nut. I've used all of those, and they all kick ass.

Pretty much anything that Terry or Keith use will work perfectly.

badtaste wrote:
Hey, new to the boards here (no pun intended). What are the wheels on that kevin harris? Are those re-issue Powell Rat bones? As well, on that mullen, are those Powell freestyles? I'm asking because I'm really trying to get the right wheels on my kevin harris. I have indy 101's (109's) and I really need some offset wheels that will go with it. I've been searching everywhere for some Powell Street Bones but the ones I find are in UK with pricey shipping and OSS seems to be a little sketchy, especially hearing about how some of the customers who paid never received their items (which I'm not trying to slander OSS at all, just really unsure about them). I don't know if OJIII's will be a good fit or not, if they're going to be to clunky or not. I'm trying to get my axle of my indy 101's to be flush with the wheel so I don't scrape it as much and can transition to my rail stands with out busting my shit all the time.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated, my birthday is on the 25th and I would shit my pants if I could get some good ass wheels for my kevin harris.
Xgecko
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:44 pm Reply with quote
I will second the recommendation for Docomposed, Harris had an awesome wheel out on Momentum a while back if you can find them they are really offset. though since you are in europe try Never Enough

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the recommendations. I e-mailed decomposed and they said they still have some wheels in, the pile of skulls 50mm. Seem perfect for my setup.
willymaze20five
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 am Reply with quote
All my wheels on those Set-ups are OG's

& like xgecko recommended ....those K.Harris momentum's are perfect ...keep in mind... you might need some washers to bring them out...depending on the width of your deck

http://willymaze20five.webs.com/
marcobonsai
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quote
http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Mar...d1b2.jpg.html?o=0

If you guys happen to have some of the colors I'm missing or to know which colors I'm actually missing, please let me know!

Thank you

Page 18 of 20    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next