SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  Bulk order on blank decks
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Bulk order on blank decks

Nick
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:01 pm Reply with quote
I have decided to go with watson for decks this time. They charge 13.10 per deck but the catch is that you must order 100 decks and atleast 50 of each size. For those of you that arent familiar with watson, they make consolodated, some element, zero, ccs, and many more. I don't want to order that many decks and really can't afford that either. I would like to get 7.75 7.63 and 7.25 mini. I would like to end up with 50 decks per person.

If a few of us band together on an order we can get some great decks for a great price. Plus some of use do our own graphics anyway. If anyone is interested, let me know we can get this thing going.
Nick
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:20 am Reply with quote
No one wants to do this with me? If your woried about a scam, I am paypal verified and we can do it all through that. I will supply all shipping and tracking info, everything. I just want to get some good decks at a good price.
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:31 pm Reply with quote
When the silk screening tutorial comes out and I read it, I would consider it possibly. As of today, I'd have to hold off. Sorry, wish I could help you out.... Sincerly CH3NO2JAY
olivelawn
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Getting a bunch of people to agree on shape, concave, width, ain't gonna be easy.
Nick
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:24 pm Reply with quote
yeah, I agree. I decided to go with pennswood again anyway. This thread didnt look too promising after the first couple days. Pennswood decks are $15 a peice plus $50 for shipping so i will just go through them. If anyone is interested in doing this at anytime, let me know. i will be down for it.
annexskateboards.com
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:19 pm Reply with quote
If you are looking for some good decks at a good price go on ebay and look up blank skateboards and try to find some being sold by tgm skateboards! mostly they sell them in packs of 10 decks! you can buy just 1 at a time but you save a lot on shipping if you buy more at a time! the last ones I ordered was 120 bucks for 10 decks so only $12.00 a deck! and they are super strong decks with awesome concave and quite a bit of pop!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
livi-skater
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:12 am Reply with quote
no, no ,no ,no ,no not tgm yes they are cheep but they are also shit. They don'y tell you but when they arive they have the little made in tiwan stickers all over them. DO NOT BUY TGM BLANKS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nick
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:37 am Reply with quote
nah, I roll with pennswood. They are good decks.
deviantskateboards.com
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:19 am Reply with quote
A friend of mine bought a auction of 10 decks from TGM a while back and they are shit, they are cheap boards you would find with some cheesy graphics in a toy store. Shitty shape, shitty concave and just all around shitty strength, ebay is full of them. I coincidently go through Pennswood also and they are quality boards and a quality company to do business with. Support companies that are down with skateboarding and if you want repeat customers and a respectable name get some quality boards.
bobcat
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:28 pm Reply with quote
i'd like to get ahold of a couple (10) blanks for some sleestak decks to sell. 5@ 8.5, 3 @ 8.25 and 2@8 would be awesome. email me if anyone else is going in on an order.

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next