SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Got busted
Page 1 of 5    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Got busted

Soulcrusher
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
So, I found a little extra cash and saw a deck. Got yelled at this morning about "trust" because I didn't bring it up and up front and honest about buying one......

Live forever
72ss454
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quote
I thought I was doing good to have everything sent to work. Then I started hanging decks on the wall and pulled everything out from hiding. My mom went down to my house and saw a few and then decided to count every skateboard she found. she counted 48 at the time, but I had 5 completes in my trunk and a few more still in the storage closet. She was a little upset to know why I never have groceries. This is part of the reason I have been selling a lot of the used stuff out of my collection. The other reason is to afford nicer decks.
craigs
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Dude, that sucks.

I have to spend the same amount on my lady as the boards I have been buying and then she's ok with it, sort of

When those two boards came in yesterday, she was all, but you already are riding one exactly like this, and she wasn't impressed with the new blackhart board.

But I think I am done buying for a while anyway. I basically bought a dozen or so to hang and the rest to ride and now I have like 30 boards.

Now I have to make her happy and clean out the garage and then I will have a place to hang them all.
Soulcrusher
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quote
My wife made a comment the other day and wondered how many boards I had. My "HELPFUL" daughter gets up a minute later and goes into the office, then comes out and says, "38. Dad has 38 skateboards."

We laughed at it, but my wife is bugged by it to, I can tell. She can see the money going elsewhere, where I want to spend my money, even if it's tight sometimes, on boards. The ones I want I don't even DARE bring up because it will be more than just 65-125 bucks for them.

I was supposed to get one of Kray's longboards, but never came up with enough after paying for my other stuff. Sorry, Kray!

Live forever
gogomouse1
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quote
I haven't bought anything in a few months due to lack of funds....
not even some old wheels.

But I have done a few trades.

I'm gonna put some more stuff up for sale on the bay soon, I need some scratch.
skateight
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quote
I just bought two boards from Kray, one had a Crow on it.
My wife really loves Crows, so I told her I bought it for her, thinking she'd just say, " oh no honey, you keep it." She loved it and kept it.

Damn.
tiki
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Soulcrusher wrote:
So, I found a little extra cash and saw a deck. Got yelled at this morning about "trust" because I didn't bring it up and up front and honest about buying one......

I have soooooo been there and done it.

Trust me here.. calling the wife a snooping bitch and who the fuck are you "make up" buying chic, comments do not work. Start putting ones and twenty's here and there. Never, Ever put the whole stash together (well if you have an attic.. ) You can. I have one..

Now that a deck (that I may buy) is showing up where I live, lost that office thing, things have changed.. But hiding the cash, means I do not have to state what the deck went for.

Not that I have bought many decks in Alabama.. working on my sticker collection.

hike4it
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Soulcrusher wrote:

Yeah what a crock of shit. I gurantee you she doesnt tell you up front about every article of clothing she buys.

Try this next time remind her how old you are and tell her doesnt she think that youve earned the right to buy a deck evey once in a while and its better than having a gambling addiction or a drinking problem

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quote
What's even more fucked up is I sold some decks for a vacation, but decided to reinvest a little into something I wanted. Decks. Came home from Vacation and was given the trust speech again. I didn't have to sell the decks because they're my collection. But I did and gave her most of the profit.

Now I am trying to stick to trades for the time being.

Live forever
cmainiac666
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quote
TROLL Joined: 26 Jul 2007 Posts: 5745 Location: ether
72ss454 wrote:
I thought I was doing good to have everything sent to work. Then I started hanging decks on the wall and pulled everything out from hiding. My mom went down to my house and saw a few and then decided to count every skateboard she found. she counted 48 at the time, but I had 5 completes in my trunk and a few more still in the storage closet. She was a little upset to know why I never have groceries. This is part of the reason I have been selling a lot of the used stuff out of my collection. The other reason is to afford nicer decks.

How old are you? I assume you live on your own and your worried about mom coming to your house and counting?

Am I missing something here?

Page 1 of 5    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next