SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  need answers on getting blanks in bulk & screen stuff
Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

need answers on getting blanks in bulk & screen stuff

coolskaterjake
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:35 pm Reply with quote
I have spend about an hour or two reading over all of these topics and have never found the most direct answers to my questions. Please reply and help me!

1) where is a web store where i can buy about 10-12 blank decks in bulk meaning a pretty cheap overall price (meaning if you buy 10-12 blanks it only costs a certain cheaper special price like around $100 to $150? The types I need are decks w/ concave and the normal sizes of about 7.25 to 7.5 whatever average is.

2) is there a place (on web) where i can hopefully find someone else to print my designs onto blank decks, or go ahead and cutout designs on template screen thing. otherwise if i make the screens for each color of graphic do i make one for body, tail and nose?

Some one please help me, i'm about to be a senior in high school so for my school we need to do "senior projects" which can be anything that takes up about 25hrs to do. I decided to make a skating team and have 5 or 6 people (including me) to do this with. I wanted to create a deck for each person and also make a video. I've also printed a shirt and posters before w/ screens so i have somewhat of an idea of how to do this. I know this is long but i really need help with this. Thanks to anyone who responds or even reads this, thanks a lot, really.
The Green Monkey
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:00 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
I've got no answers for you, but you can also check out http://www.bowlrider.com/brforum/viewforum.php?f=21
It's populated by a lot of the same people who are likely to see your post here, but there might be some info there that you might find helpful.
Good luck. Sounds like a cool project.

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:39 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Check out http://www.eastbilt.com . I buy uncuts off of them and I like the wood a lot. They also sell blank preshaped decks. They do screenprinting too. I have ordered multiple times from them and have always had good service. They do bulk orders for pretty reasonable prices. You can also check out http://www.skateboardprinting.com , http://www.paigeskates.com , http://www.blankdecks.com . Good luck.
Tim
destroyeverything
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:11 am Reply with quote
I came across this posted on a screenprinting board. Haven't personally dealt with the guy but check him out. I think he's outta Cali and very reasonable pricing, low minimums. Anybody else hear about or deal with Mimic????????

YES WE CAN PUT YOUR GRAPHICS ON SKATE DECKS.
WE MAKE THE DECKS FROM SCRATCH. WE HAVE A LAMINATION SHOP A WOOD SHOP
AND A PRINT SHOP.
WE CAN DO SMALL RUNS BUT WE MUST KEEP IT SIMPLE. THE MORE COLORS YOU
WANT THE MORE DECKS WE MUST RUN.
THERE ARE NO SETUP FEES FOR ARTWORK!!!!!
I AM THE COMPANY OWNER AND I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU.
10 DECKS AND UP ARE $13.00 EA
SIMPLE RIGHT? PRICES GO DOWN WITH LARGER ORDERS
IF YOU WANT US TO PRINT YOUR GRAPHIC WE MUST MEET THE REQUIRED MINIMUMS.
1 COLOR 10 DECKS
2 COLOR 20 DECKS
3 COLOR 30 DECKS
4 COLORS $4.00
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
OR CALL MIMIC SKATEBOARDS AT (714)841-8281

If you do use Mimic post your experience (good or bad) with him here. Good luck!!!!
coolskaterjake
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:54 am Reply with quote
thank you all for giving me more options for what i need. Hey 5 Pts Skateboards, those sites eastbilt.com and skateboardprinting.com might just work perfectly i don't know yet. just maybe, thanks again dudes.
coolskaterjake
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:55 am Reply with quote
i forgot, if anyone else ever gets anymore ideas or options then reply to this, please. thanks
ugsb
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:58 am Reply with quote
i've bought from mimic before. have not had any complaints about their decks. with shipping the price per deck was close to $17.00 each.

[ This Message was edited by: ugsb on 2003-06-19 12:59 ]
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:03 pm Reply with quote
DO NOT go to Skateboardprinting.com at all in my honest opinion. I had a deal with them to do a HIGH quality project and all they did was string me along for over 4 months. I had a quote for my project for over 4 months, let alone the time we talked about it on the phone before the quote. To this day, they don't even have the ethics/balls to respond back to me professionally. I was very upset with them and had plans on buying 100 decks off of them after I got the minimum order done. I'd def. stay away from those guys. They say on their site that they can do ANY type of graphic, but my project must of been too intense for them (Only thing I can think of) Just giving you the heads up. You can decide from others opinions also...
P.S. I emailed Watson Laminates and I got a list with alot of my ?'s answered and a quote for my project in less than 24 hours with a additional follow up afterwards. Watson is without a doubt the place I'm going to in the near future......

[ This Message was edited by: CH3NO2JAY on 2003-06-19 16:05 ]
olivelawn
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:25 pm Reply with quote
I have had really good luck with http://www.skatepaige.com for uncuts. dunno if they pring though.
ditch_distribution
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:59 pm Reply with quote
I went with skate peige before and the boards were pretty nasty. The were all square and snaped easy.

Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next