SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  need answers on getting blanks in bulk & screen stuff
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

need answers on getting blanks in bulk & screen stuff

ditch_distribution
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:02 pm Reply with quote
skateboard printing were helpfull with me for a while and then right when we were finalising it they stoped responding. useless
ditch_distribution
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:40 am Reply with quote
Resist Skateboardshave been quite good with me although they havent arived yet so i can't say much of the quality. http://www.skateboard-manufacturing.com
[email protected]

low minimum of 20
deviantskateboards.com
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:36 am Reply with quote
Pennswood is legit. Skateboards for skateboarders made by skateboarders. http://www.pennswoodmfg.com/custom.htm
coolskaterjake
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:55 pm Reply with quote
man, see the problem for me is that for pennswood you have to order 50 minimum of each deck and that costs alot. i need around 3 copies each of 5 or 6 decks and that's it for now. but pennswood would be good if i decided to start selling these like i originally though of (but it's the whole money problem) because they can do all of the printing for you. if anyone still ever finds a place that will do things like this then please reply
destroyeverything
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:03 am Reply with quote
Did ya try mimic? Low minimums, 13 a board is a good deal also. Good luck.
mr black
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:46 pm Reply with quote
look up [email protected] they supply boards, custom shapes and concaves , no minimums.........they are a canadian presser out of vancouver, canada , they can supply you with everything...ya need .......
coolskaterjake
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:28 pm Reply with quote
that is great for now. i've recently sent some emails to skateboardprinting.com and i'll check out the site on that reply before mine.
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:01 pm Reply with quote
coolskater, you will end up to talk to a guy by the name of Tommy (Graphic Designer) at http://www.skateboardprinting.com if you email them or even call. He is the guy that made me think bad of Skateboardprinting.com. If you have your heart set on them, atleast talk to someone besides Tommy.... Let me know if he ends up to blow you off at the very end if you plan on getting some stuff screened.....
P.S. It might be different if you are just buying blanks that are in stock....
Scottay
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:35 pm Reply with quote
Jake,

I work for a large Canadian manufacturer.
I will get you a great deal on some decks. If you are looking for low minimums to do a project I will give you a hand. If you need advice on buying and need some printing, I can help you there as well. Shoot me an e-mail and I will help were I can.

Best regards,
Scott
LongBoardRider
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:49 pm Reply with quote
I have tried most of the companies listed here. I have some beef with most of them.

Skatepaige.com was just not responsive. Took forever for them to get back to me and then the product was crap!
skateboardprinting.com had OK wood at best.
Pennswood were pretty nice people, had some good prices. The shape and pop was good but the thing chipped like no other.
I ordered samples from Woodchuck Laminates and it was the nicest deck I have found.
It has awesome concave, medium steep nose and tail and it was just an all around tight deck. The rep called me back the same day I left a message and had a sample to me in four days. I was also able to order 25 blanks from them at a time, and they had them to me in five days. I won't buy any other wood until they screw me, if that ever happens. I am not trying to sell anybody on my personal preferences, just telling you what worked for me.
If anybody wants the contact name and number that I used, I will be more than happy to provide it. Just send a private message. This guy was awesome to deal with.

Sk8'r for life.

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next