SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  anyone know about this..Roarockit Skateboard Kit
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

anyone know about this..Roarockit Skateboard Kit

ditch_distribution
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:32 am Reply with quote
http://www.roarockit.com
annexskateboards.com
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:56 am Reply with quote
yeah i have heard of someone using it but they said it costs alot for the decks though. something like 20 bucks each! but if you like to make your own decks for fun and are not too worried about money its cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
livi-skater
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:35 pm Reply with quote
The prosess they use to mould the boards is a lot different and a lot cheaper. Do any of the woodshops use this process, could we use this process to make our boards?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Project
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:32 pm Reply with quote
yeah well somebody should buy a kit and check it out, we can get the veneers from that guy who is selling his shop, make our own glue then press the boards. I have reason to believe the veneers and glue they supply is shit, the mold press thing might work though.
Project
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:35 pm Reply with quote
yeah for 41 bucks we can get the press, then make our own molds(i have no fucking clue how) and make the boards
Project
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:38 pm Reply with quote
sorry to post again, but on their website in the rockit lounge they have a message board, and some kid asked how to make his own mold, and they explained it right there
annexskateboards.com
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:01 pm Reply with quote
i think im going to buy just the press from roarockit and the buy the veneers from the guy who is selling his shop and i think i have some good glue around here. I am curious to see how the press works and how well the decks will hold togeather. I will post again when i find anything out.

paul
Scottay
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:43 pm Reply with quote
Looks a little sketchy to me. I sell blanks that are 100% Canadian maple for a fraction of what these kits appear to cost.I guarantee my products against de-lam and warping. Other than saying you built it, what are the advantages? If you put the cash out and the thing de-lams in two weeks I would be a little agrivated. Buy a quality blank and print it yourself. Shoot me an e-mail and I will get you the blanks.
bentaxle
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:09 pm Reply with quote
those canadian maple blanks are they pressed in china like the world industry and so many other "canadian maple" boards?
Scottay
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:19 am Reply with quote
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
No way man! No Chinese wood here!!
These are quality Canadian decks made in Taiwan! Just yanking your chain.
We press, shape and apply graphics in Canada.
I have over 150 variations of size and shape. I can get you a great deal.
Shoot me a e-mail or private message and I will forward my contact info. No Minimums on in stocks.

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next