SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  ANY OF US SLINGING SH*^ AT ANY OTHER SKATER IS A KOOK!
Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ANY OF US SLINGING SH*^ AT ANY OTHER SKATER IS A KOOK!

Bear
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:04 am Reply with quote
This was a statement made on the TPS site, I believe in attempt to end the steadily rising confilict with regard to Dave Hacketts actions towards our beloved "Sh*^bird" Dave.

I will not let it rest as Hackett has up the ante and is using his clout very effectively agianst "Sh*^bird" as recently as this Friday. He is not acting as an Honorable person and I think it should be exposed.
The following is a post I made to the TPS forum as "Sh*^bird" and I are displaced Texans.
I am willing to write an article exposing the seedy details of this event and may do so whether anyone wants to touch it or not, while I am biased (ie. friends with "Sh*^bird") I intend to give everyone involved a chance to explain their actions and to repond to the article prior to release.

Here is my post and call to defend our Brother:

I will post this for comments from you guys.
Some on this forum and others have acted as if this is just some little melodrama between two egos or some little corperate politics.
I think it is a malicious attempt by someone in the industry with clout, using that clout to intimidate and coerce others into joining a slanderous and defamatory assault on a TEXAS brother, as well as a pretty nice guy.
Make no mistake this attack IS being successful to a measure.
Sh*^bird Dave is trying to take the highroad, but this last attack has left a wound.

I thought a great many of those on this forum considered themselves "TRUEBLUE PUNKS" which correct me if I am wrong , do not take kindly to the "mighty" oppressing the regular Joe, If you are of that vein, I encourage you to speak up on behalf of our Brother in a time of adversity.

Here is the Forward as I recieved it:
(NOTE all red comments are mine. Bear)

> > >>From: "Wentzle Ruml"
> > >>To: "David Hackett"
> > >>Subject: Re: DOGTOWN FEST
> > >>Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:59:59 -0400
> > >>FINALLY GOT TO SEE WHAT FUCKWAD HAD TO SAY.....WHAT A FUCING LOSER WANNABEE FAG MOTHERFUCKER.......YEAH I WAS ALL STAGED AND NEVER PULLED ANYTHING OFF....STILL DONT.....AND MY BOARD SUCKS !!!! THATS WHY PEOPLE EMAIL ME DAILY TO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH THEY DIG IT AND CANT WAIT FOR THE 32 TO COME OUT.....THIS GUY HAD BES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CIVIC....HE HAS NO PLACE IN DOGTOWN AND SHOULD JUST STAY AT HOME IN FRONT OF HIS COMPUTER AND FORUM UP......FUCKING JOKE......IM HURT....NOT
> > >>!!!!!!!! WRIV
(certianly no SH*^ slinging there!)
> > >> ----- Original Message -----
> > >> From: David Hackett
> > >> To: Craig Clark
> > >> Cc: [email protected]
> > >> Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 3:43 PM
> > >> Subject: DOGTOWN FEST
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> How's it going Craig?
> > >> Did you ever get a hold of Dave Duncan?
> > >>
> > >> Please let me know what the status is on the MC
> > >> for the event...I really don't think I (or Deathbox) will be participating if that Shitbird kook is the MC, so I need to know what's up. (Craig is the organizer of this event and Deathbox and Osiris dollars are being used to make him abandon someone who has helped him from dayone in the organization and behind the scenes contacts of this deal>
Just so you know, this is what Shitbird posted about Wentzle on numerous web site forums:
> > >> SHITBIRD: (note these statements were taken out of context, although Sh*^bird did pen them)
> > >> "Fuck Wentzle.
> > >> I hung with him all of the weekend in question (EMP in August)...and he's an entertaining guy....and gave good soundbites....in the movie...and at the movie's premiere in April in LA...he sat directly in
front of Shogo and I with Allen Sarlo....but as far as his skating back in the day. BULLSHIT. The dude never pulled half of the shit he went for...he was totally
sketchy....and most of the shots he did get in the mag...were because he was boyZ with the big boyZ....and were TOTAL bail shots. Him having a deck on Deathbox is totally ludicrous!!! Hackett dug his forgotten bones outta the crypt for god knows what
reason. I like Hackett as a person..and find him fun to be around...but that call was a GAY one.
Wentzle has NOTHING to do with skateboarding. PERIOD.
He should have a fishing knife pro-model (he aqua-farms clams in Maine)...NOT a skate model.
Have you checked-out the antiquated,egg-shaped MONSTROSITY he has out?
JUNK."
> > >> Until he formally apologizes to Wentzle and to us at Deathbox, he can go fuck himself.
> > >> He has no right even commenting on skateboarding let alone producing products in the market.
(WHO IS HACKETT TO MAKE THIS JUDGEMENT!, I suppose the DUMYETO GUYS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN SH*^BIRD)
> > >> He is a nobody, a nothing, never skated, can't skate, and never will skate, because he's a pussy and a kook.
> > >> He even has an empty pool that he won't let anyone ride because he
> > >>doesn't want the coping to get scratched!
> > >> What a Faggot. (Certianly no SH*^ slinging there!)
> > >> Please let me know what you have planned, so I can plan what we will
> > >>do.
> > >> Thanks,
> > >> HACKETT

This stuff from the begining is just flat out wrong on Hacketts part, he has S*^BIRD's # and could have called him at anytime to sort out this mess like bro's, but chose to try and hurt SH*^BIRD instead.

For those that don't know SH*^BIRD'S original comments were in response to Wentzle ragging on collectors paying big bucks for boards they want and guys selling them for those high dollars. Hackett is one of those guys, that regularly sells his own, ADAMS, and others boards for BIG DOLLARS. SH*^BIRD felt like he was defending Hackett on one hand and making a personal observation about Rumls original contribution to the scene and his real lack of involvement in the sport since leaving CAL. in the early 80's.

Some of you may think that I am just trying to stir up some SH*^, but the truth is I think my friend is being wronged and I just will not let that happen in silence.

BEAR

slob-air
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:52 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63455 Location: S&B HQ
Wronged indeed, Bear. Wronged indeed.
ok ok
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:32 am Reply with quote
Hey Bear
1. Shut up!
2. Grow up!
3. Or get fucked up!
Stupid ass non-knowin fuck up!

[ This Message was edited by: ok ok on 2003-07-09 03:33 ]
Bear
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:36 am Reply with quote
Enlighten me, since I am a KNoW-nothin. Tell me what you know.

I am backing up my friend and exposing a bunch of crap by somebody that should Know better, what are you doing?

[ This Message was edited by: Bear on 2003-07-09 03:37 ]
slob-air
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:54 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63455 Location: S&B HQ
Ok Ok - I advise you to read the forum faq. Your 3rd point was a clear violation of the rules here. I don't put up with that shit. Three strikes and you're out. That was strike one.

I don't take kindly to newbies flaming on their first post either -especially when they hide behind anonimity by not providing any profile info.

That may be acceptable behaviour in Suffolk, Virginia, but it's not acceptable here.

Hammerhead
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:39 am Reply with quote
Joined: 06 Oct 2001 Posts: 6889 Location: Occupying Aztlan since 1963
Just happy to spread the love with my original post.

But that's what Im here for.
old_timer
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:12 am Reply with quote
Shitbird shouldn't be forced out! Bottom line! Looks like revenge because shitbird spoke his mind.
The whole DT fest has turned into an X-games expo. BMX? What's up with that? I thought it was about skateboarding. But as always, big corperations will dictate what goes on when they start funding the events.
Upland_Yo
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:50 am Reply with quote
I hear that the Santa Monica Civic is a hairs breath away from asking the promoters to find a new venue...something about bad press and publicity.

Go Figure...
jcruz
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:37 am Reply with quote
Don't mess with Texas! If everybody is so damn punk why don't they just go out back, duke it out, and then buy a round for each other.Too many egos all around. Hackett comes off like a dick...
LLpeteJ
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:08 am Reply with quote
it sounds like the biggest draw the DT fest could get would be a boxing ring,,i dont know either of the 2 people involved personally,,but if those emails are real
then hacketts coming off as a dick,, but i guess who can really tell whats going on from a few posts,damn corporate sponsors!

Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next